Android Expert and Software Architect based in Mannheim, Germany. I help crafting well-designed, extensible and maintainable Android applications, perform architecture and code reviews, analyze and improve software development processes.
- Edge-to-edge, 2020, full screen Android apps using simple Kotlin DSL
- Knot, 2019, unidirectional state container for Android & Kotlin
- Autoplay, 2018, publishing Android artifacts to Google Play
- Magnet, 2018, experimental DI for modular Android apps
- TinyMachine, 2015, simple yet convenient FSM tailored for Android